Win Prizes with QLP’s “Got Q’s?” Contest
Nov 07, 2012 | posted by QLP
As students prepare to register for Spring 2013, the Quantitative Literacy Program will sponsor the “Got Q’s?” contest to encourage students to visit their advising office before registration opens.
Students may pick up the “Got Q’s?” paper slip with the unique contest code at their advising centers front desk.
• Students must enter a valid contest code to have a contest entry.
• Participants must be current UTSA undergraduate students.
• Only one entry will be counted per student.
• Winners will be contacted via email notification.
• All valid entries will be counted towards the Grand Prize at the end of the semester.